Ingrooves Music Group
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today's dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
The DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively with infrastructure, development, and operation teams to help automate and streamline CI/CD processes and toolsets for high availability, secure, scalable enterprise, and software as a service application within the AWS environment. As a member of the team, you will drive the design, implementation, testing, deployment, and post-release production support.
How you'll CREATE:
• Support and manage production Kubernetes clusters.
• Analyze, design, and implement strategies for continuous deployment of enterprise and software as a service application while ensuring security and high availability on pre-production and production systems
• Oversee the coordination, integration, and flow of development, testing, and deployment to support continuous delivery
• Provide an extremely reliable and secure enterprise environment that is fully automated and free from obstacles
• Operate effectively across development platforms, tools, networks, servers, and databases, considering both cloud and hybrid solutions
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
• Minimum of 3 years of successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions employing AWS and GCP
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience working with core AWS technologies, considering the following:
• AWS EKS, Fargate, or similar container orchestration technologies
• Compute (EC2, Snapshot Management, AMI, Auto Scaling)
• Security (IAM, KMS, SSM, Policies, WAF, Cognito)
• Networking (VPC, Security Groups, ELB all types, Route53, CloudFront)
• Storage (EBS, EFS, S3, Glacier)
• Serverless (Lambda, API Gateway)
• Databases (RDS Postgrest, RDS MySQL, Aurora, ElasticCache, DynamoDB)
• Monitoring (CloudWatch, CloudTrail, ELK Stack, Prometheus)
• Application Integration (SQS, SNS)
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience working with core GCP technologies, considering the following:
• BigQuery, Dataflow
• Cloud Functions
• Cloud Armor, Cloud CDN, Traffic Director, Network Telemetry
• Cloud Debugger, Cloud Logging, Cloud Monitoring, Could Profiler, Could Trace
• Proficient in cloud-based system design and architecture
• Experience in laying out non-functional qualities in the platform including resiliency, scalability, security, and lineage
• Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
• Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments
• Strong practical Linux-based systems administration skills in an AWS and GCP environment
• Experience establishing and employing CI/CD practices and tools (Gitlab, TeamCity)
• Experience with automation and configuration management using a variety of tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Chef, etc.)
• Experience and ability to setup automated monitoring and alerting systems
• Fluent scripting experience in languages such as Python
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Professional commitment to high quality
• Passion for automation of everything to release fast, frequently, and reliably
• Detail oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
• Strong problem solving providing simple solutions to complex situations
• Excellent team player
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.