The Hulu Originals Marketing team is seeking a seasoned media executive to join the leadership team overseeing the team planning paid media campaigns for Hulu Originals - spanning scripted series, films, documentaries, unscripted series and awards campaigns. The ideal candidate will come with a track record of developing and building not only efficient but also innovative and breakthrough strategic media plans and the proven ability to scale their expertise beyond their own bandwidth. They must come with a deep understanding of all marketing channels and experience driving acquisition for a DTC platform. They should be passionate about redefining entertainment through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun, with a management style that emphasizes collaboration, communication and flexibility on all levels.
• 15+ years of experience
• Experience with MMMs, attribution and large data sets to evolve strategies and drive business performance
• Seasoned knowledge of all media channels, including but not limited to OOH, TV, Social, Audio, Digital, Programmatic, CTV
• Proven success at developing and maintaining strong relationships with producers, creators and filmmakers
• Experience managing and empowering a team.
• Ability to think strategically, and innovate in established and new mediums.
• Proven track record of 360 media executions that are first-to-market, first-to-entertainment
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft a story, communicate and present it to executives, team members, and outside agencies.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9p0y-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.