Viewer-first advertising is a strategic imperative for Hulu and Disney. The Beijing Ad Intelligence team's mission is to transform advertising and Disney's Ad platform with data and AI across TV and streaming video. We build services, data platforms, and optimization engines for every aspect of the advertising life cycle. Our tenant is a strong cross-functional team to deliver E2E solutions covering tech spectrums ranging from machine learning, big data, microservices to data applications. Our team is seeking a Technical Program Manager who will be an outstanding addition and manage programs across engineering, functions, and geographies. The right person for this role should be a specialist for professional program management with solid business discernment, technical curiosity and a data-driven mindset. If you are proactive, inquisitive, and innovative in either of these domains, this is a perfect role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Distill product requirements into impactful items for the engineering teams, partner with engineering teams on planning and e2e execution
• Coordinate projects across regions and functions and drive consensus
• Own program schedule, improve schedule predictability and drive on-time delivery.
• Manage concurrent projects with shifting and contending priorities
• Consolidate updates from engineering teams, and report status to senior leadership and partners
• Facilitate agile ceremonies, velocity tracking, and team intake management to improve Scrum team operation efficiency
• Build healthy working model with sales, and support engineering, product management, and analytics leaders to drive focus on execution
WHAT TO BRING
• MS in computer science or EE
• 3+ years of software program management experience
• 3+ years for Agile software development
• Ability to interact with a diverse set of tech and non-tech partners
• Strong analytical skills and tendency to answer questions with data
• Passion about technology, openness to interdisciplinary work, and being inspired for opportunities to build ground-breaking solutions
• Quality first demeanor, loving autonomy, and being able to operate optimally in ambiguous circumstances
• Ability to influence without authority to deliver solutions in a sophisticated and always-changing environment
• Proficiency in both written and verbal communication in English
• Experience in digital video advertising or digital marketing domain
• Experience as a product manager or a software engineer
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g63q1n-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.