Hulu's Business Development Organization is seeking an Associate Technical Account Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Strategic Partnerships team. As a Technical Account Manager, you will manage the technical component of Hulu's partnerships with our portfolio of external distribution partners, developing and growing the relationships in order to execute on Hulu's customer centric value proposition. You will develop and grow your understanding of partner technical requirements, priorities, and roadmaps to inform and influence Hulu's product strategy for how to build the best Hulu experience on a partner device. The ideal candidate works effectively with internal and external partners, demonstrates strong organizational and exceptional communication skills, and embraces a technical, fast-moving and dynamic environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Manage and develop the technical and product relationship with external hardware partners for our console and wholesale partners.
• Collaborate closely with Hulu's product management, development, business partnerships, and technical program management teams to ensure end to end execution on partner integrations
• Define partner level technical strategy on a short and long term basis to drive Hulu's customer and business needs.
• Work with the product management team to build Hulu's prioritized roadmap and backlog, leveraging device integration opportunities to advance Hulu's engagement and subscriber growth goals for living room platforms
• Maintains clear and consistent org-wide communications of technical priorities to drive broad visibility into the health and status of our hardware partnerships
• Proactively identify and drive partner issues and incidents to resolution
• Collaborates with internal teams to define and drive internal cross-functional team-wide technical initiatives to support the Hulu device program
• Be a great teammate with character, high humility and integrity, helping build a healthy team environment
WHAT TO BRING
• 3+ years of technical partner or account management experience focused on the delivery of software and/or hardware products
• Previous experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
• Strong communication skills rooted in structured problem solving and factual analysis
• Interpersonal savviness to develop cooperative working relationships both internal and external to Hulu
• Optimistic and positive outlook in the face of a dynamic and changing environment
• Experience working on media streaming products and/or consumer electronics
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• Understanding of video playback technologies
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxq51-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.