Hulu's Marketing Planning & Analysis (MP&A) team is seeking a Team Lead, Content Marketing Planning & Analytics who will be an outstanding addition. As a Team Lead in MP&A team, you will apply data and analytics to tackle our biggest challenges in Content Marketing. This will entail leading a Content Marketing Analytics team focused on providing impactful insights and strategic recommendations in support of Content Marketing initiatives, and ensuring high business value in the analysis you provide. You will promote the use of data and analytics as a critical value driver and source of advantage within Marketing and across our organization. The right person for this role has experience utilizing analytics and consumer insights research to inform strategy, strong attention to detail, likes to solve problems, is intellectually curious and an innovator. If you are someone who is analytical and passionate about data-driven decision-making, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Analyze customer and content data to inform how Content Marketing efforts impact business goals, uncover growth and development opportunities for campaign planning, and guide strategy
• Understand and define partner decision-making requirements (media planning, campaign planning etc), develop an action plan and then present back the results and strategic recommendations, both visually and verbally
• Be a partner across the Content Marketing and Growth Marketing teams identifying business problems and developing solutions that lead to improved campaigns, acquisition, engagement and retention efforts
• Support the operationalization of analytics outputs to achieve maximum business value
• Produce and deliver impactful insights to quantify lift, retention and engagement benefits due to various marketing initiatives using unstructured large datasets
• Guide the team to develop thorough analyses using various statistical methods while working collaboratively with business partners to identify high-impact opportunities related to campaign targeting
• Create reports and dashboards to illustrate progress against goals to support team activities and report to management on regular basis
• Use multiple data sources (1st party, 3rd party, web, email, mobile) to identify ways to improve Content Marketing efforts
• Lead a small team of analysts to develop deep analyses and recommendations using quantitative methods
WHAT TO BRING
• 7+ years of experience conducting data analysis and providing strategic recommendations to marketing initiatives. 2+ years of experience leading teams preferred.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Economics, Business etc.). MBA degree strongly preferred.
• Highly competent with data analysis and utilizing data to drive decision-making, specifically related to marketing effectiveness
• Experience with the following tools/languages: SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau (or other BI/data viz tools)
• Experience manipulating and analyzing massive data sets
• Ability to tell a story with data both verbally and visually
• Have an open mind to research and learn new analytical techniques
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmxpm-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.