Hulu's Business Development and Operations organization is seeking a Strategy & Business Operations Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Strategy and Business Operations team. You will work with the team lead to help define and implement Hulu's long-term strategic plan and find solutions to thorny business challenges selected by Hulu's leadership team. As a Manager you will lead projects that define and drive strategic, operational and organizational improvements across the company and create a supportive environment with a strong focus on learning and development for the junior team members.
The right person for this role is highly strategic, sees 'the big picture,' has a strong attention to detail, sets a high bar for him/herself, loves to solve problems, is intellectually curious and an innovator. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment and thinks strategically, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Create market overviews and develop points of view on trends and market forecasts in existing and emerging media and technology markets, with a focused consideration of the implications to Hulu
• Identify and develop growth strategies / new business opportunities and work across company to build consensus and mobilize towards execution
• Structure complex, ambiguous and potentially charged operational / business issues and develop compelling, insightful recommendations
• Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly and problem solve effectively
• Oversee build of detailed financial models and business cases to facilitate decision-making
• Craft key presentation materials (e.g. memos, decks) and use storytelling skills (verbal and non-verbal) to persuasively communicate recommendations
• Work effectively in a team environment and cross-functionally with Finance, Marketing, Research, Analytics, Product, etc.
• Train/mentor/coach junior analysts and interns
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's degree from a nationally accredited college or university
• 5+ years of work experience in a leading investment bank, management consulting firm, or top-tier strategic planning / corporate strategy department
• Experience in and/or deep understanding of the media, digital, and tech industries
• Strong communication and written presentation skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Word)
• Advanced analytical skills and financial modeling capabilities (e.g., Excel)
• Demonstrated success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
• Strong work ethic and a highly detail focused mindset
• MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxk5m-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.