Software Development in Test - Marketing Intelligence(Contractor)
Marketing Intelligence Team(MI) at Hulu Beijing belongs to the Data org, under the lead of CDO. The main focus of MI is providing data and operation support for the Marketing team in both Hulu to enable user growth and campaigns. Daily jobs including:- Building and maintaining data warehouse and data mart;- Building ETL data pipelines;- Support long term and ad-hoc marketing events. We work closely with marketing teams, data science teams, analytics teams and dev teams across the company. Now, we are seeking a passionate SDET, who will play a meaningful role in our data-driven testing process and build a robust, automated framework for validating complicated, large datasets and models. The right person must not only be able to build and execute test cases but also to collaborate directly with the developers and technical program managers to ensure quick, effective communication of issues and test results. This is an outstanding opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the DEV process and culture, as well as the products we release.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Own the quality of every release into production with a data-driven approach
• Design, implement and execute manual and automated test cases
• Help establish quality metrics for the team and help the team reach the goals
• Work with the data quality team to manage data quality of all the data assets
• Document and enforce best practices in both the dev teams
• Design, develop and deploy scalable and maintainable automated-testing frameworks; select the best tools; and own responsibility for overall test strategy and implementation
• Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
WHAT TO BRING
• BS or MS degree in CS related major
• Experience in Big Data testing (e.g. pipelines and/or ETL processes) including expertise in but not limited to Hive, Spark, Presto, MapReduce, Kafka, HBase.
• Strong SQL skills. HiveQL experience is a big plus
• Expertise in Python,or scripts. Java/Scala will be a big plus
• Experience designing test automation in a continuous integration/deployment environment
• Knowledge of QA methodology and test/defect management tools
• Effective communication and critiquing skills
• Good reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Relational Databases (e. g. Oracle, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
• Experience in AWS components including but not limited to Redshift, Lambda, EC2, S3, Athena
• Good experience in data analytics, data engineering, data modeling, data warehousing, and big data platform
• Relevant experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbeb5-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.