Software Development in Test - Marketing Intelligence
Software Development in Test - Audience Platform (Contractor)
Audience Platform Team(AP) at Hulu Beijing belongs to the Data and Analysis org. The main focus of AP is consolidating all in-house user data and providing precise targeting and marketing segments in both Advertising and Marketing areas, which enables user growth and campaigns. Daily jobs including: Building and maintaining data lake, data warehouse, and data mart; Building platforms to operate data efficiently; Support long term and short term advertising/marketing events; Now, we are seeking a passionate SDET, who will play a critical role in our test-driven process and build a robust, automated framework for validating complicated, large datasets and models. The right person must not only be able to create and execute test cases but also to collaborate directly with the developers and technical program managers to ensure quick, effective communication of issues and test results. This is a unique opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the DEV process and culture, as well as the products we release.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Own the quality of every release into production
• Design, implement and execute manual and automated test cases
• Help establish quality metrics for the team and help the team reach the goals
• Work with the data quality team to manage data quality of all the data assets
• Document and enforce best practices in both the dev teams
• Design, develop and deploy scalable and maintainable automated-testing frameworks; select the best tools; and own responsibility for overall test strategy and implementation
• Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
WHAT TO BRING
• BS or MS degree in CS related major
• Experience in Big Data testing (e.g. pipelines and/or ETL processes) including expertise in but not limited to Hive, Spark, Presto, MapReduce, Kafka, HBase.
• Strong SQL skills. HiveQL experience is a big plus
• Expertise in Java, Python, Scala, or scripts
• Experience designing test automation in a continuous integration/deployment environment
• Knowledge of QA methodology and test/defect management tools
• Effective communication and critiquing skills
• Good reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Relational Databases (e. g. Oracle, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
• Good experience in data engineering, data modeling, data warehousing, and big data platform
• Relevant experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies