Software Developer in Test - BJQE (Contractor)
Now, we are seeking a passionate SDET engineer, who will play an important role in our quality assurance process. The right person must not only be able to build and execute automation test cases, but also to develop automation testing frameworks by collaborating with developers. This is an outstanding opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the QA process and culture, as well as the products we release.
What you'll do
• Develop and maintain automation test framework, test tools, take care of software quality while developing features.
• Design and build tooling, scalable and maintainable test infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity
What to bring
• Relevant experience (Minimum of 5 years) in testing Web/Mobile and with tools to support testing for iOS/Android/Web/Mobile Web
• Extensive fundamentals and deep understanding of QA methodology
• Strong proficiency in at least one widely used server-side programming language (Java, C#, Python, etc.)
• Experience in developing test strategies, architecting test frameworks and testing tools to support test automation
• With phenomenal technical passion, terrific problem-solving skills, contribute to results, and the ability to work independently
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
• Experience with backend test automation frameworks (e.g. pytest, REST Assured, Karate, etc.)
• Some experience with Jenkins or similar build tools
• Experience with back end performance testing tools (e.g. JMeter, Loadrunner, etc.)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwp32-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.