Senior UI / UX Designer
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu Marketing is seeking a Senior Team Lead (ACD), Web and Digital Design who will be an outstanding addition to our internal GreenHouse team. As a Senior Team Lead at Hulu, you will provide vision, direction, and mentorship for designers to produce groundbreaking web and digital experiences for our brand and originals. The right person for this role is collaborative, inspiring, and not afraid to lead through the unknown. We are looking for a hardworking innovative digital storyteller with a desire to lead, learn share, and grow.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead GreenHouse Web and Digital Design Team web/digital projects for Brand, B2B, and Originals. Pushing the boundaries of storytelling and technology. Working in conjunction with our growing Creative Tech Dev Team
• We work collaboratively with creative directors, writers, other team leads, project managers, and designers to develop breakthrough marketing campaigns.
• We work in collaboration with other GreenHouse creative teams to develop compelling design solutions that align with the strategic briefs.
• You'll work with all levels of the design team in the development of projects and their careers.
• Work closely with the Creative Tech development team to ensure the application of Hulu technical specs and methodologies.
• We develop and pitch web and digital concepts for brand and content marketing campaigns
• We ensure quality, consistency, and cohesiveness across all Hulu marketing web and digital experiences.
• Partner and collaborate with marketing teams including the media, social, brand, content, events, PR, and product teams.
• We encourage, develop and mentor hardworking designers as they grow their careers at Hulu.
WHAT TO BRING
• Expertise in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and most importantly, how-to guide your team to utilize those tools most optimally.
• Expertise and knowledge in the technical parameters of web, rich media, display, mobile, and social platforms.
• BA/BS with design or communications-related major
• 8+ years experience at digital creative agency or entertainment marketing design environment
• 3+ years leading a team of designers
• Executive-level collaborative experience
• Required portfolio with work examples as both an individual and team lead
• Advanced skills in site concept development, pitching work, and executing original work that solves Marketing challenges
• Experience producing a variety of creative digital media experiences including TV and motion-graphics would be a bonus
• Experience developing show-launch campaigns including key art would be awesome
• Experience in the video streaming business would be excellent
• Experience in producing design and motion creative for social platforms including Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc