WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Work on a modern stack including React, NodeJS, Amazon Web Services
• Enforce code quality through unit and integration tests
• Distill product requirements into design and technical specifications
• Collaborate closely with other engineering, product, and marketing teams to define product requirements
• Partner with the UX design team to transform mock-ups into engaging, accessible web experiences
WHAT TO BRING:
• 4+ years experience building web applications.
• Experience in a NodeJS application development environment.
• Proven track record of integrating with service APIs and/or SDKs
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Experience with streaming video, e-commerce, large data applications
• Authentication and authorization specific security experience, especially in eCommerce flows
• Hands on experience with React, Redux, Next.js in a production application
• Experience developing & deploying applications with Progressive Web Application (PWA) technologies
• Solid understanding of web accessibility fundamentals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb623-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.