Disney Streaming (Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+, Star+) is looking for a hardworking Senior Software Engineer to join the Growth Lifecycle Client Gateways team in Santa Monica, CA.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be joining Disney Streaming's Growth Lifecycle Client Gateways Team.
Our team provides easy-to-use APIs that accelerate our client teams' ability to customize user experiences that accelerate subscriber growth and simplify account management. You will collaborate closely with engineers, project managers, and quality engineers in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You take pride in delivering your work with high quality, and own your project from conception to delivery.
What you'll do
• Design, document, build, and monitor our APIs and services, written in TypeScript
• Collaborate with other developers, and help shape standards for the team
• Monitor and improve the performance, scalability, and reliability of our systems
• Ensure quality by writing and executing unit, integration, and load tests
• Actively participate in code reviews and architecture reviews
• Write and review technical proposals for your immediate team and the wider tech organization
• Provide on-call support for critical services on a rotational basis
What to bring
• Proven experience in server-side development
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills, with an ability to find compromises that move the team forward
• Experience investigating technical components and taking ownership of feature development
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk5qp-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.