Senior Software Engineer - Decisioning (Ad Intelligence)
Viewer-first advertising is a strategic imperative for Hulu and Disney. The Beijing Ad Intelligence team's mission is to transform advertising and Disney's Ad platform with data and AI across TV and streaming video. We build solutions to measure and optimize every aspect of the advertising life cycle. Our tenant is a strong cross-functional team to deliver E2E solutions covering tech areas ranging from machine learning, bigdata, microservices to data applications. Our team is seeking a senior software developer who will be a core team member for the ad targeting and decisioning engineering group . This group is positioned to build industry-leading ad decisioning solutions and experiment platforms for Disney's addressable ad platforms. The right person for this role should have experience on high performance services or full stack products. If you are someone who is proactive, hardworking, and enthusiastic in these domains, this is a phenomenal role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Build next-gen high-scalable and high-available microservice engines for advertising targeting, decisioning and personalization
• Build a next-gen experiment platform with cloud based big data solutions for fostering more innovations and speeding-up KPI improvement iterations to fit evolving business needs
• Design scalable distributed systems with established partition tolerance, consistency, and availability guarantees
• Collaborate with researchers to productize cutting edge innovations at scale
• Contribute to the best engineering practices, including the use of design patterns, CI/CD, code review and automated test
• Chip in ground-breaking innovation and apply the state-of-the-art technologies
• As a key member of the team, contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle: design, experimentation, implementation and testing.
• Collaborate with program managers, product managers, SDET, and researchers in an open and innovative environment
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor or above in computer science or EE
• 4+ years of professional programming in Java, Scala, Python, and etc.
• 3+ years high-performance, high-scalable service development experience, or equivalent bigdata development experience with technologies like Spark, Flink, Kafka or other AWS bigdata technologies
• Demonstrated ability with cloud infrastructure technologies, at least two of Terraform, K8S, Spinnaker, IAM, ALB, and etc.
• Knowledge of system, application design and architecture
• Passion about technologies, and openness to interdisciplinary work
• Experience with a widely used Web framework (React.js, Vue.js, Angular, etc.) and good knowledge of Web stack HTML, CSS, Webpack.
• Experience with processing large amount of data at petabyte level
• Experience with Click House, Impala, Presto, Redshift etc.
• Proficiency in both written and oral English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv5x9m-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.