Senior Software Engineer - Data Platform (Ad Intelligence)
Viewer-first advertising is a strategic imperative for Hulu and Disney. The Beijing Ad Intelligence team's mission is to transform advertising and Disney's Ad platform with data and AI across TV and streaming video. We build solutions to measure and optimize every aspect of the advertising life cycle. Our tenant is a strong cross-functional team to deliver E2E solutions covering tech areas ranging from machine learning, big data, microservices to data applications. Our team is seeking a senior software developer who will be a core team member for our advertising data platform engineering group. This engineering group focuses on big data infrastructure, operational data and full funnel measurements as a foundation layer for Disney's addressable ad platforms. The right person for this role should have experience on either big data or backend services. If you are someone who is proactive, hardworking, and enthusiastic in these domains, this is a phenomenal role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Build components of large-scale data platform for real-time and batch processing, and own features of big data applications to fit evolving business needs
• Build next-gen cloud based big data infrastructure for batch and streaming data applications, and continuously improve performance, scalability and availability
• Contribute to the best engineering practices, including the use of design patterns, CI/CD, code review and automated test
• Chip in ground-breaking innovation and apply the state-of-the-art technologies
• As a key member of the team, contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle: design, experimentation, implementation and testing.
• Collaborate with program managers, product managers, SDET, and researchers in an open and innovative environment
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor or above in computer science or EE
• 4+ years of professional programming in Java, Scala, Python, and etc.
• 3+ years of big data development experience with technical stacks like Spark, Flink, Druid, Clickhouse, Singlestore, Snowflake, Kafka, Nifi and AWS big data technologies
• Knowledge of system, application design and architecture
• Passion about technologies, and openness to interdisciplinary work
• Experience with processing large amount of data at petabyte level
• Demonstrated ability with cloud infrastructure technologies, including Terraform, K8S, Spinnaker, IAM, ALB, and etc.
• Experience with Click House, Impala, Presto, Redshift etc.
• Proficiency in both written and oral English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5qbo-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.