Personalized Intelligence Application team powers the data for Discovery Platform which is dedicated to connect Hulu user with our rich high quality content resources at the right time in the right place. The team collects user behavior data, develop user engagement data warehouse, applying ML method enriching the dataset, measure the performance of browsing experience, power the core features for personalized recommendation system.
Personalized Intelligence Application team helps improving our users browsing experiences by maximizing data driven technology. No matter user is on PC, Mobile, or any Living room devices we will present the most personalized watching experience also enable user explore our large inventory easily. Are you passionate about working on ground-breaking ideas? Are you exited to build large-scale service for all popular devices? Are you interested to collaborate with top engineers and researchers? This is an outstanding opportunity that combines the ability to build new and exciting user experiences for Hulu's customers, with the chance to work with 'big data' and advance techniques to grow your career.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• This role requires outstanding programming skills, a passion for user experience and design, and proven ability optimizing, developing, launching and maintaining large scale production systems.
• As a key member of the team, you will chip in to all aspects of the software lifecycle: design, experimentation, implementation and testing.
• You should be willing to be hardworking in big-data area cutting-edge technologies, demonstrate rich experiences in big-data development such as design and develop data warehouse, master at least one domain technology in Hadoop ecosystem.
• You should have a results-oriented spirit, love autonomy, know how to deliver, and long for the chance to create groundbreaking solutions to substantial problems.
WHAT TO BRING
• BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
• 7+ years software development experience
• Outstanding programming ability in – Java/Scala/Python/CPP
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with building and deploying big-data applications
• Expertise in recommendation systems and/or machine learning
• Experience with Hadoop/Hive/Presto/Spark/Flink/Kafka/Redis etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk86m-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.