Viewer-first advertising is a strategic imperative for Hulu and Disney. The Beijing Ad Intelligence team's mission is to transform advertising and Disney's Ad platform with data and AI across TV and streaming video. We build solutions to measure and optimize every aspect of advertising lifecycle. Our tenant is a strong cross-function team to deliver E2E solutions covering tech areas ranging from machine learning, bigdata, microservices to data applications. Our team is seeking a senior software developer who will be an outstanding addition and leading development for high-available and high-concurrent backend services and data solutions. The right person for this role should be experienced on crafting implementation for either full stack products, or microservices or bigdata. If you are someone who is proactive, inquisitive, and innovative in either these domains, this is a phenomenal role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Own development of large scale data platform including operational data store, audience data store, AI feature store and data marts for advertising planing, operation, reporting and optimization
• Lead to build next-gen microservice based engines for advertising targeting, decisioning and personalization, and continuously improve performance, scalability and availability
• Advocate the best engineering practices, including the use of design patterns, CI/CD, code review and automated integration testing
• Drive ground-breaking innovation and apply the state-of-the-art technologies
• Collaborate with program managers, product managers, SDET, and researchers in an open and innovative environment
• Mentor team members, and guide their technical development
• Communicate status to senior management
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor or MS in computer science or EE
• 7+ years of professional programming in Java, Scala, Python, and etc.
• 4+ years of bigdata design experience with Spark, Flink, Druid, Single Store, Snowflake, Kafka, Nifi or other AWS bigdata technologies
• Proven track record with cloud infrastructure technologies, at least two of Terraform, K8S, Spinnaker, IAM, ALB, and etc.
• Adept in at least one widely used Web framework (React.js, Vue.js, Angular, etc.) and good knowledge of Web stack HTML, CSS, Webpack.
• In-depth experience of industry level highly available and scalable service
• Experience with processing large amount of data at petabyte level
• Strong knowledge of system, application design and architecture
• Passion about technologies, and openness to interdisciplinary work
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Proficiency in both written and oral English
• Experience in digital video advertising or digital marketing domain
• Experience with feature store, audience segmentation and BI
• Experience with Click House, Impala, Presto, Redshift and etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d876mm-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.