Hulu's Identity Management Team is seeking a Senior Research Software Developer who will be an exceptional addition to our engineering team. As a Senior Research Software Developer at Hulu, you will be an AI expert focused on identity & Identity security domain. Your primary responsibility is building out a complete AI platform to address the security vulnerability like ATO, Bot detection, anomaly login detection and account sharing, ... You will work with all facets of Hulu including the product, user experience, design and program management teams to build out the right services and tools to keep Hulu safe from threats on the inside and the outside. The right person for this role is a passionate technology pioneer, a practical programmer for data-driven methodology and an inquisitive explorer - a person who can envision the technologies we need tomorrow and define the path to get there from today. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment and gains personal satisfaction when sharing knowledge and partnering with teams across Hulu, then this is the perfect role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Apply state of the art machine learning, statistics or data mining to help to be efficient in every aspect of identity security
• Invent and fast iterate on novel solutions to challenging data-related problems
• Develop scalable and efficient methods for large scale data analysis and model development
• Collaborate with developers, program managers, and product managers in an open, creative environment
• Mentor developers to apply machine learning into daily practice
WHAT TO BRING
• MS, PHD degree in computer science, EE or other quantitative discipline
• 5+ years of working experience on large-scale machine learning, user behavior analysis, fraud detection in leading internet companies. Experience in security domain is highly preferred
• Familiarity with Java, Python, Scala or any other OOP language
• Passion for technology, open to interdisciplinary work, and experience in building data-driven services and applications.
• Proven track record of thriving in a fast-paced, data-driven, collaborative and iterative applied research environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Chinese Mandarin proficiency is required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqme3x-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.