Hulu's Search team is seeking a Senior RSDE (Senior Research Software Developer) who will be an exceptional addition to our search team. You are very welcome if you have proven information retrieval and machine learning background.
As a Senior RSDE at Hulu, you will work with hardworking engineers to develop the top personalized vertical search engine. This role is required to have research background on information retrieval fields. If you are someone who are seeking for opportunities building extraordinary video search engines, then this is a phenomenal role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Design and develop search engine algorithms and models, including deep matching, deep ranking and NLP algorithms.
• Act as tech lead to drive algorithm initiatives.
• Develop data processing workflows.
WHAT TO BRING
• Industry proven practices on information retrieval models.
• Background and experiences in IR/NLP/ML areas.
• Familiar with data processing platforms such as Hadoop/Spark.
• Good attitude and communication skills.
• 7 years of experience
Published papers in top conferences such as SIGIR, NeurIPS, AAAI, WWW
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k634-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.