Senior Product Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu's Commerce Product team is seeking a Senior Product Manager who will define and execute their vision to rapidly grow Hulu's subscriber base across the globe. In this role, you will own the roadmap and build a global best-in-class acquisition experience, as well as manage an internal content management system to aid in this mission by enabling internal teams to market to prospective users quickly and effectively.
The right person for this role has experience building customer experiences that delight and encourage consumers to purchase, understands the complexities of a subscription service, and is eager to learn and grow by getting their hands dirty with the details. If you are someone who has an entrepreneurial attitude, thrives in a cross-collaborative environment, and has a relentless pursuit of improving the user experience, we invite you to apply for this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Own the product strategy and roadmap to rapidly gain new Hulu subscribers through our website, mobile apps, and streaming devices with a focus on the upper-funnel prospective user
• Drive partner alignment (including with Marketing, Content, Customer Service, and Research) around vision, feature groups, and delivery, coinciding with key events and seasonal demand.
• Work with Engineering Leads and Program Managers to define the team backlog and ensure quality execution of your work, keeping stakeholders updated on progress along the way.
• Partner with other Commerce Product Managers to promote offers and pricing updates across subscriber touchpoints.
• Define and report on key performance metrics important to customer growth on a regular basis. Routinely dig into analytics in order to both identify new opportunities and turn subjective decisions into objective ones.
• Work with the experimentation team to design, prioritize, and execute experiments with the engineering teams.
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's degree (or relevant work experience) and 5+ years in product management, focusing on customer experiences that drive subscriber growth.
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality features for scalable content management tools that increase self-service and speed to market.
• An eagerness for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and amongst the ever-changing nature of customer growth.
• Strong analytical skills with familiarity using tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, or the like.
• Sharp written and verbal story-telling skills, proven ability to influence upwards and outwards across the organization.
• Creative problem solving, a willingness to keep looking for solutions in the face of challenges.
• MBA or Master's Degree in relevant discipline
• 2+ years working in the streaming media industry or for relevant subscription service
• Experimentation background