Hulu's Data team is seeking a Senior Data Product Manager, who will be an outstanding addition to our growing data product management team. In this role, you will work across Hulu to democratize data and equip our users with the tools to drive decisions that are data informed. Are you an experienced Product Manager who knows how to suss out the needs of users to develop a vision, strategy, and business requirements? We are looking for someone who has mastered the art and science of product management, building both high-level roadmaps and detailed delivery plans. You have a proven record of leading several multi-year product roadmaps simultaneously. You thrive when developing relationships across all levels of the organization and are recognized as a problem solver that looks to elevate the work of everyone around them. If you are passionate about data and building products that matter, this is a great opportunity for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Define the vision and strategy of data products and capabilities aligned to overall organizational and business objectives
• Develop business requirements to build both high-level roadmaps and detailed delivery plans
• Establish positive relationships with business teams across Hulu
• Develop detailed user stories with user scenarios, acceptance criteria, and success measures.
• Demonstrate measurable impact through the products you deliver
• Partner with Analytics, Data Science, UX, Data Engineering, Data Architecture and Program Management teams to develop, test, and deliver high quality products and features that meet end users' and internal business' needs
• Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end user education, rollout, iteration and support
• Coordinate the adoption of new features and capabilities across the organization
WHAT TO BRING
• Minimum of 5+ years in product management experience with building and delivering successful data products, services and capabilities
• Planning acumen and proven ability to break down work and define an MVP, as well as subsequent iterations
• Highly analytical and collaborative qualities with strong technical, strategic and problem-solving skills
• Experience and comfort solving problems in an ambiguous environment where there is constant change. Have the tenacity to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, inspire change, and collaborate with a variety of individuals and organizational partners
• Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis techniques and familiarity with common data science models and approaches to problem-solving. Generally: the ability to plan for what analysts and data scientists need to deliver.
• Experience demonstrating leadership, self-motivation, accountability, and a standout colleague. Senior leader communication and presentation skills.
• Media and Acquisition Marketing - Data management / Product Management experience. Includes knowledge of Google product suite (Double Click Manager, Search Ads, YouTube etc.), Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc.) and Data aggregation tools like Alteryx, Datorama, Adobe Analytics etc.
• Experience managing attribution products & frameworks w/ deep understanding of data science/ML models such as Marketing Mix Models, Enterprise Value Measurement Models, Multi-touch attribution or Incrementality.
• Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Economics, or equivalent.
• Advance CS degree or MBA is a plus
• Knowledge and experience with marketing technologies and systems (Salesforce, GA, multi-touch attribution, segmentation, campaign management, etc.)
• Shown experience in video streaming and OTT
• Experience with ThoughtSpot, Tableau or other visualization tools
• Experience with large scale enterprise applications using big data open-source solutions such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka, and Elastic Search / Solr
• Experience or knowledge of basic programming and DB's technologies (SQL, Python, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Oracle, MySQL, Teradata)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1op3x-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.