Disney Streaming Services is offering an opportunity to join the Global Consumer & Engagement product team to help redefine the way Disney interacts with subscribers on its streaming platforms.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead our efforts to create an innovative and first-in-class customer service application that will be used by customer support advocates globally in support of Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+. You will focus on defining the strategy and requirements for our applications and the end-to-end flows for our customer support advocates. You will partner with cross-functional teams on our innovation efforts and maximize upon a set of important metrics that reflect the quality and efficiency of our support to subscribers.
The ideal candidate is collaborative, makes data-informed decisions, obsesses about internal partners and improving workflows, forms strong yet loosely held opinions, and can build trust with all areas of the business. We value hardworking product leadership that drives with attention to detail.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Assume product leadership for customer support tooling from definition through technical delivery and iterative improvements
• Effectively support the engineering team throughout sprint cycles by proactively removing roadblocks that may impact quality of service and on-time delivery
• Manage a product throughout the product lifecycle from concept to launch and into operation mode
• Collaborate and coordinate with engineering, design, operations, product leadership, and analytics teams on objectives and business requirements
• Translate inputs and business needs into detailed product requirements documents and user stories for engineering teams to execute
• Assist and manage planning and development prioritization for engineering teams to ensure maximum value in results
• Build relationships with partners across the organization; understand and prioritize foundational needs across use cases and short and long term initiatives
WHAT TO BRING
• 5+ years of product experience
• 3+ years demonstrated ability working with engineering and design teams
• Strong written and verbal communications, with experience in presenting and getting consensus from executives and engineers alike
• Ability to succeed through ambiguity and create clarity from uncertainty
• Flexible in a constantly evolving environment
• You have a strong interest in building internal-facing products and features
• You have experience using JIRA and other product and project management tools
• You've lead effective product sessions culminating in technical requirements ready for development
• You demonstrate a strong attention to detail, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• You know when to escalate issues expediently and accurately when blockers arise
• You have hands-on experience work with content management systems and/or localization systems
NICE TO HAVES
• Experience in building customer support applications, from conception to delivery
• Experience in product launches to large user bases globally
• Experience with analyzing big data and synthesizing results into meaningful insights
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yn4e-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.