Santa Monica, CA
Hulu's Marketing Department is seeking a Senior Motion Graphics Artist to focus on Motion Graphics R&D for trailers and promos, as a critical part of our growing Creative Studio, GreenHouse. GreenHouse conceptualizes and produces everything from TV content promos for Original series; to promotional product videos and commercials for Hulu. In this role, you'll tell forward-thinking stories that deliver on the strategic objectives of our marketing strategy, while ambitiously pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling. The right person for this role is: imaginative storyteller, dedicated problem solver, decisive and fast, optimistic, collaborative, forward-thinking, and curious.
This is a unique opportunity for senior professionals who have experience in media but want to gain exposure on how Hulu is shaping the streaming industry. You will be immersed in the world of entertainment marketing, learning about Hulu's ad products & marketing opportunities and how to execute them. The artist will interact and, in most cases, coordinate with nearly every business team in order to understand how we receive and fulfill our marketing efforts. This affords an outstanding experience with exposure to many parts of a big and aggressively growing business within a tech entertainment company that relies on all verticals equally to grow rapidly within the needs of the marketplace.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work with Marketing Teams to build custom motion graphics for Hulu Originals and Brand Marketing Campaigns across 360 channels.
• Create style-frames and motion theory for Hulu Originals trailers and promos in hands on capacity.
• Constantly adopt technology and skillsets to elevate Creative and connect to viewers in new and relevant ways.
• Work with Producers to build creative efficiency with the goal of putting all efforts on the final output and not wasted on logistics or the editing room floor.
WHAT TO BRING
• At least 8+ years of professional design/animation experience and a bachelor's degree
• The ability to understand marketing goals and work with team to build solutions not mere eye candy.
• A passion for visual storytelling and popular culture.
• Versatility of animation skills to accommodate various project needs and tonal expressions.
• Strong pre-visualization skills including storyboarding, style frames, motion theory, and typography.
• Strong Communication skills to sell through your ideas to internal and external partners.
• A positive 'One Team' approach and no Ego.
• Ability to meet deadlines, manage a high volume of daily tasks and prioritize when needed.
• Senior level expertise to balance multiple projects at a high-quality level.