As a Senior Engagement & Retention Campaign Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for regular performance monitoring, reporting, and testing to generate data driven insights that optimize Hulu's CRM (Email, Push, and Digital) efforts. You will draw on your wealth of experience and your knowledge of marketing operations and insights to optimize how we communicate with our users and keep them engaged with Hulu content. In this role you will work hand in hand with the CRM, CLM, and Product teams to facilitate campaign operations, reporting and testing from inception to robust post campaign analysis. You will be responsible for ensuring we're targeting the right users, tracking them across channels/tactics, and deriving insights to improve strategy and socialize findings. The right person for this role has analytical abilities (have proficiency in Excel, SQL, Tableau), strong statistical knowledge, deliver impactful insights and can work independently.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work autonomously under the guidance of the E&R Analytics Manager to plan campaign analytical set up, produce and manage campaign lists, and reduce friction between campaign inception and execution
• Conduct A/B (and multivariate) tests to identify tactics that drive successful marketing campaigns with an emphasis on understanding why a tactic worked to encourage reproducibility
• Assist with pre campaign launch analyses, strategy, and test design
• Lead post reporting and analysis for adhoc and triggered campaigns (Email, Push, Digital, and multi-channel campaigns)
• Forecast subscriber growth metrics based on past campaign performance and upcoming campaign strategies
• Use campaign management tools, SQL, R, and visualization tools to segment and analyze audiences for CRM campaigns.
• Develop thorough analyses using various statistical methods while working collaboratively with business partners to identify high-impact opportunities related to campaign targeting
• Aid in development of campaign planning items including: development of performance forecasts, defining key success metrics, setting a reporting schedule, and creating report templates.
• Research and apply appropriate methods for new analyses depending on request
• Translate data into impactful insights – make recommendations to team members that increase customer retention, reactivate dormant users, and drive revenue
• Continuously optimize and communicate critical channel and business performance metrics
• Conduct reproducible data analyses and insightful visualizations that help tell a story
• Ad-hoc analyses that may fall outside of day-to-day responsibilities
WHAT TO BRING
• 5+ years experience as an Analyst
• Have a record of successful study design, testing, and reporting
• Advanced knowledge of testing: Sizing opportunities, understanding limitations, properly interpreting results.
• Excellent SQL skills for complex querying, analysis, performance optimization, and persisting data
• Familiarity and comfort with data science programming languages like R, SAS, and Python
• Experience working in a ''big-data'' environment (Hadoop, Hive, Presto, BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.)
• Ability to understand a business problem and translate it into an analytically tractable question
• Ability to tell a story with data both verbally and visually with presentation/slideshow software
• Understanding of data warehousing concepts, design, modeling and data engineering
• An open mind to pick up new analytical techniques as required
• Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights
• Ability to learn and be scrappy
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7p92-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.