Senior Multicultural Marketing Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu's Data team is seeking a Senior Data Analyst who will be an outstanding addition to Product & Tech Analytics team. The team partners with other teams across the business to turn data into information, information into insights and insights into key business decisions that steer the strategic direction of the company. The right person for this role thrives in a fast-pace environment, loves problem-solving and is a good communicator. If you are someone who gains personal happiness from transforming data into knowledge for business insights, then this is a phenomenal role for you.
You will design innovative analytic approaches to test hypotheses, extract actionable insights by identifying patterns in structured and unstructured data, and develop recommendations to drive business performance. You will be instrumental in leading the use of analytics as a critical value driver across our organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Build analysis, data visualizations, and multi-functional reporting that provides critical support to the operations and decision-making of the organization
• Advance the analytical capabilities of the business, collaborate in the design of diagnostic solutions, and deliver outstanding data insights and products
• Use internal and external analytics and data visualization tools, SQL, and scripting languages to access and analyze multivariate data
• Develop and foster positive relationships and transparent dialogue with the business community and data colleagues
• Provide analytics expertise to key business partners regarding data & analytics questions, communicating insights to domain experts and executives alike
WHAT TO BRING
• Unbridled curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, and a passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights and business outcomes
• A bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, etc. or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of experience as an analyst in a data and analytics domain with excellent SQL, Python, or R skills for complex querying, advanced analysis, performance optimization, and working with data at scale
• Demonstrated data visualization skills with tools like Tableau, Looker, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Plotly, etc.
• Experience delivering end-to-end analytics projects: taking them from vague requirements, to an impactful story, accessible across diverse audiences, and ultimately to a clear business outcome
• Ability to build strong working relationships with teammates, business partners, and technical colleagues
• Ability to identify and appropriately call out issues to leadership
• Strong motivation and ability to work independently
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills