The Walt Disney Corporation's Direct to Consumer groups' Viewer Experience (VX, or Customer Support) team is seeking a Viewer Insights Product Specialist who will be an exceptional addition to our Viewer Insights team. As a Viewer Insights Product Specialist supporting the Direct to Consumer division (Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+) you will work to identify and eliminate viewer pains surfaced on support channels ensuring viewers are always top of mind. The right person for this role likes to solve problems utilizing all data points available to create a compelling case. If you are someone who likes to work cross-functionally and can influence at all levels of the organization then this is a phenomenal role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Responsible for a dedicated Streaming Brand and initial point of contact. May be asked to assist on a second Streaming Brand as necessitated.
• Turn broader buckets of data into specific and actionable pieces of feedback, building deep dive, full rundown and launch insight presentations.
• Create and maintain an aggregated and scalable source of truth (Product Improvement list) for all viewer pain points. Measure the impact of eliminating viewer pain points and introducing opportunities to delight.
• Responsible for crafting monthly reports that give partners insight into what type of issues viewers are surfacing through support channels and presenting where needed
• Work with business groups (Product, Software Development, Marketing etc) to prioritize work (grounded in data) to alleviate viewer pain points.
• Identify new & existing projects/deep dives, designing custom reporting & insights to meet project stakeholder needs.
• Create and contribute to executive presentations, utilizing storytelling to ensure leadership is aware of viewer issues impacting sentiment and retention.
• Take an active role in shaping the team culture
WHAT TO BRING
• Undergraduate degree
• 3 years of professional experience in a data-focused program with cross-functional teams and shown business outcomes
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to pick up on the nuances of problem statements both written and verbally expressed
• Nimble with data, can convey needs to an analyst and perform detailed analysis
• Highly organized and efficient. Shown ability to independently run multiple projects at a given time
• Knowledge of the product development cycle
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxo91z-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.