Do you want to join an award-winning team at the fastest growing company in streaming TV? We're seeking a Product Designer for our Enterprise Product Design team who wants to build beautifully crafted, impactful, business-changing products.
The right candidate will have experience leading long-term, complex projects from inception to launch (and data-informed iteration). You'll need to be an effective cross-functional problem solver who demonstrates extreme ownership, is comfortable presenting to stakeholders, and can also jump in on other designers' projects. Having an ecosystem-centered mindset will help you succeed in this role, as the products we design affect all areas of Hulu's business.
You'll work on both external and business-facing tools focused on Advertising, and may also include Content Management, Data, and Customer Support. This role is exceptionally collaborative with fellow designers, product managers, engineers, and other job functions that make Hulu work!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead product design for at least one significant product within the Enterprise domain
• Be an excellent human, exhibiting compassion for your teammates and integrity in your actions and decisions
• Apply your solid skills in application design, visual design, creative and analytical thinking, and productive workflows to design new products and improve existing ones
• Perform all functions of the product design lifecycle, including research (both independently and in partnership with the UX research team), concepts, wireframes, prototypes, pixel-perfect UI, documentation, and testing
• Contribute to product strategy by defining problems in insightful ways, understanding business needs, and innovating within technical constraints
• Articulate, negotiate, and refine design requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers to arrive at the best design solutions
• Utilize quantitative data and qualitative insights to inform design decisions
• Contribute to and help maintain the internal tools design system
• Be the voice in the room that always puts the user first while balancing the needs of the business
WHAT TO BRING
• 3+ years as a product/UX designer on products that have shipped
• A portfolio demonstrating responsive web design (desktop is most important)
• A high aptitude for teamwork and open collaboration
• Expert knowledge of at least one of the major product design tools (we use Figma)
• Solid design activity tool set, consisting of workshop exercises, collaborative whiteboarding, etc.
• Proven knowledge of user-centered design thinking methodologies
• Experience working closely with cross-functional partners
• Experience with various user research and testing methodologies
• Experience in ad tech, e-commerce, enterprise tools
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1ooe-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.