Hulu Marketing is seeking a Principal (ACD) of Branding & Design who will be an outstanding addition to our internal GreenHouse team. As a Principal at Hulu, you will lead the art direction, vision, and inspiration for Hulu Brand and Originals campaigns. The right person for this role is collaborative, inspiring, and not afraid to lead through the unknown. We are looking for a hardworking innovative brand storyteller with a desire to lead, learn share, and grow.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead the visual storytelling and ideas for Hulu Brand, Culture, and Originals Campaigns. Increasing Brand Love, Driving Engagement, and pushing the boundaries of visual storytelling and technology.
• Will work collaboratively with creative directors, writers, other team leads, project managers, and designers to develop breakthrough marketing campaigns.
• Partner and collaborate with marketing teams including the brand, social, brand, content, media, events, PR, and product teams.
• We work in collaboration with other GreenHouse teams including video and creative tech to develop design solutions that align with the strategic briefs.
• You'll work with all levels of the design team to elevate the visual impression of the Hulu brand. Leaning into the core brand principles while always aiming to elevate the work to world-class design standards.
• You'll be responsible to ensure that the art direction and design is part of a cohesive customer experience.
• Work closely with the Production and Creative Tech development team to ensure the application of Hulu technical specs and methodologies.
• We ensure quality, consistency, and cohesiveness across all Hulu marketing web and digital experiences.
• We encourage, develop and mentor hardworking designers as they grow their careers at Hulu.
WHAT TO BRING
• Ability to direct in the tools of the visual of design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and InDesign,
• Strong knowledge in the technical parameters of video, OOH, web, rich media, display, mobile, and social platforms.
• BA/BS with design or communications-related major
• 8+ years experience in an advertising, design agency, or entertainment marketing design environment
• Executive-level collaborative experience
• Required portfolio with work examples.
• Advanced skills in concept development, pitching work, and executing original work that solves Marketing challenges
• Experience producing a variety of creative media experiences including TV and motion graphics would be a bonus
• Experience developing show-launch campaigns including key art would be awesome
• Experience in the media or video streaming business would be excellent
• Experience in producing design and motion creative for social platforms including Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55k31-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.