Senior Multicultural Marketing Manager
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu's marketing team is seeking a Social Media Manager, Originals who will be an outstanding addition to our growing team. As a Social Media Manager at Hulu, you will lead social campaigns for Hulu Original titles and be a key collaborator with peers on Originals Marketing and Originals Publicity. The right person for this role will have a strong point of view that is based on ample experience, thrive in collaboration, be open and flexible, and always be willing to go above and beyond what is expected. If you are someone who gains personal satisfaction for pushing boundaries both creatively and strategically, then this is a great role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Ideate and innovate within the social media space by developing strategic campaigns and creative that elevates Hulu Originals.
• Oversee external agencies to ensure Hulu continues to deliver best-in-class social media campaigns from creative production to fan engagement.
• Work closely with internal teams, including Marketing, PR, Creative, Photo, Media, Events, Integrated Marketing, Brand Marketing and Research.
• Develop strong working relationships with talent, reps, and studio partners, acting as a central hub for social-related talent questions and issues.
• Drive the organic and paid social content strategy to foster deeper conversation and earned media around Hulu Originals.
• Develop goals and track performance to understand the efficiency of a campaign, making recommendations for optimizations.
WHAT TO BRING
• 5+ years of experience in social media at a network or studio.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style.
• Proven understanding of the social landscape, platform best practices and a clear grasp of consumers' social media habits.
• Proficiency in social media publishing and engagement.
• Ability to use insight tools to pull and analyze trends and data.
• Proven results building a social following from the ground up while building a fan engagement strategy to foster advocacy for a series.
• Outstanding project management skills.
• Proven record of developing and executing large-scale campaigns/products/initiatives with measurable results.
• Experience liaising with talent/talent reps and studio counterparts.
• Paid social experience.