Disney streaming search platform team is a group of engineers in charge of several search services powering Disney+, Hulu and Star+ products with 200M+ customers. We are hiring an experienced information retrieval research engineer manager to cultivate in-depth technologies and algorithms for Disney Streaming search systems. You will be responsible for defining the future research directions of the search system.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Be expertise in information retrieval field such as search, recommendation or ads system.
• Familiar with classical and prevailing search techniques, spanned from BM25, traditional LTR techniques, to Transformer families.
• Good hands-on experiences in building deep models with Tensorflow/Pytorch.
• Strong coding and online system development skill sets.
• Fluent English oral/speaking skills.
• Good communication and team work spirits.
• Master/PhD degree in computer science.
• 7yrs+ search related work experiences.
• Have 3yrs+ team management experiences.
WHAT TO BRING
• Building a strong research engineer team focusing on search algorithms and models.
• Deliver models and features to improve search experiences continuously.
• Cultivate great team culture to pursue and build cutting edge technologies.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj96nb-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.