Manager - Originals Social (Hulu)
Hulu's marketing team is seeking a Manager, Originals Social who will be an outstanding addition to our growing team. As a Manager, Originals Social at Hulu, you will lead social campaigns for Hulu Original titles and be a key collaborator with peers on Originals Marketing, Creative and Publicity. The right person for this role will have a strong point of view that is based on ample experience, thrive in collaboration, be open and flexible, and always be willing to go above and beyond what is expected. If you are someone who gains personal satisfaction for pushing boundaries both creatively and strategically, then this is a great role for you!
• 5+ years of experience in social media at a network or studio.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style.
• Proven understanding of the social landscape, platform best practices and a clear grasp of consumers' social media habits.
• Proficiency in social media publishing and engagement.
• Ability to use insight tools to pull and analyze trends and data.
• Proven results building a social following from the ground up while building a fan engagement strategy to foster advocacy for a series.
• Outstanding project management skills.
• Proven record of developing and executing large-scale campaigns/products/initiatives with measurable results.
• Experience liaising with talent/talent reps and studio counterparts.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9835k-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.