The Live & Licensed Marketing Manager will play a key role on the Live & Licensed Marketing team, working with some of our most prominent content partners to elevate awareness of and engagement with our licensed content library. You'll be responsible for strategizing and executing marketing initiatives that support the most popular titles on Hulu and building close relationships with our network and studio partners. The role will require excellent campaign management and relationship-building skills, a creative and collaborative spirit, and a passion for content marketing.
The ideal candidate should love TV and entertainment, have a great attitude, exemplary organization skills, and experience managing multiple projects in an organized and timely fashion. Partner marketing skills and knowledge of working with media, creative, and content teams is desired. The L&L Manager will work closely with many teams across Hulu and The Walt Disney Company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Day to day marketing point person for many of our licensed content partner relationships including FX on Hulu, ABC, Freeform and more; support our partners in achieving mutually beneficial business objectives
• Serve as campaign manager (developing and executing marketing campaigns) for licensed and exclusive shows as well as supporting our larger portfolio during key moments throughout the year that activate against our business goals
• Develop creative assets for campaigns with our in-house creative team and route to partners for approval
• Be the go-to person for content recommendations and questions
• Work cross-functionally to achieve success, including collaborating with Creative, Media, Social, CRM, On channel, PR and more.
• Compile metrics, data, and analysis on campaigns and offer suggestions for optimization
WHAT TO BRING
• 4-6 years professional experience working in a fast-paced environment, media/TV company a plus
• Experience serving a campaign or project manager function, sets the gold standard on collaboration and clear communication
• Excels at partner management
• An understanding of media plans & PR a plus, experience working with creative teams a big plus
• Very proactive with outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• Works exceptionally well with internal teams and external partners
• Strong attention to detail and ability to switch between creative projects and analytical/technical projects with ease
• Loves the TV/entertainment industry and is entrenched in the culture
• Fast learner, takes initiative, and is great at problem solving
• Proficient in Google sheets, slides, and docs and Microsoft Suite
• Curious, passionate, positive, and resilient; thrilled to have the chance to work at Hulu
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1p1x-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.