The Experience Orchestration Services team builds the APIs that deliver the content discovery experience for all Hulu clients. We implement reliable, high-traffic services that power Hulu's user experiences, across web, mobile, and living room devices. We are looking for a software engineer who wants to build and operate these critical services that support all Hulu users!
Our team is fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative and fun, and looking forward to finding out more about you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You'll be part of a hardworking group of engineers crafting systems that orchestrate and deliver data at scale - ultimately powering Hulu clients running on smart TVs, smartphones, gaming consoles, FireTV, Apple TV, Roku, and others.
We're passionate about highly available service - just like you! You'll apply your experience with database technologies to construct distributed, large-scale services.
WHAT TO BRING
• 5+ years of related experience crafting large-scale, highly available Java services utilizing various database and messaging technologies.
• Strong programming skills in Java and other object-oriented languages, and a strong grasp of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, databases, etc.)
• Experience using source control systems and CI/CD pipelines.
• An ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Champion cross-team projects.
• A broad perspective on problem solving.
• Strong communication skills and a desire to share your knowledge with team members and others at Hulu.
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience building solutions that utilize NoSQL databases and distributed caching technologies.
• Experience deploying and scaling within a cloud infrastructure.
• Experience directly managing and mentoring a team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x73v-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.