The Experience Orchestration Services team builds the APIs that deliver the content discovery experience for all Hulu clients. We implement reliable, high-traffic services that power Hulu's user experiences, across web, mobile, and living room devices. We are looking for a software engineer who wants to build and operate these critical services that support all Hulu users!
Our team is fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative and fun, and looking forward to finding out more about you.
Are you looking for an incredible work culture where you can work on new advancing technologies in the streaming space?
• 5+ years of related experience crafting large-scale, highly available Java services utilizing various database and messaging technologies.
• Strong programming skills in Java and other object-oriented languages, and a strong grasp of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, databases, etc.)
• Experience using source control systems and CI/CD pipelines.
• An ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Champion cross-team projects.
• A broad perspective on problem solving.
• Strong communication skills and a desire to share your knowledge with team members and others at Hulu.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwe63-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.