Senior Product Manager - Measurement
Santa Monica, CA
The combined DSS and Hulu Viewer Experience (VX, or Customer Support) team is seeking a Launch Readiness Program Manager, International, who will be an outstanding addition to our team. As a Launch Readiness Program Manager you will be responsible for the process and strategy that ensures the customer support teams have the resources, tools, training, and operational processes to support launches in geographies outside of the U.S., as well as the voice to influence the customer experience, and for providing support and connection points during and immediately following launches. The right person for this role is able to balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while driving accountability and communication across several teams. If you are someone who loves bringing projects together and having daily cross-functional work, then this is an excellent role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Collaborate with the Operations, Product, Tech, Marketing, Legal, and/or Partnership teams in multiple regional markets to ensure that customer support has all of the knowledge and materials required to most optimally support launches or changes in the product experience
• Drive the ability of customer support to provide impactful insights during the launch development process or go-to-market planning.
• Build and track global project plans for readiness, ensuring that all related processes (training, contact routing, content strategy etc.) are defined, approved, tested, and trackable in advance of launch.
• Work directly with distribution or other external partners to establish shared customer support processes and ensure they are communicated and adhered to.
• Lead 'war room' and launch day process and support response to any incidents or changes/learning
• Coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure that relevant customer and customer support data and insights are shared throughout the launch process.
• Identify, organize, and support the individuals responsible for customer support activities related to launch, assisting to identify gaps or risks and determine the best ways to resolve.
• Work with global customer support operations teams and business process outsourcing partners to broadcast project updates to drive adoption and understanding (emails, office hours, etc).
• Partner with peers and relevant partner teams to improve the team's ability to prepare for and support launches.
WHAT TO BRING
• 2-4+ years experience in project management or other role requiring holding others accountable
• Foundational knowledge of customer support operations and end-to-end project management.
• Ability to travel to Europe, Latin America, or Asia Pacific
• Capability to work across multiple cultures and time zones to ensure successful program execution
• Strong verbal and written communication skills: communicate for execution and to influence customer experience decisions and outcomes.
• Organizational and process improvement skills
• Ability to both keep track of details and operate at higher altitudes
• Ability to maintain focus and stay calm during times of change and stress
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficiency in two or more languages
• Solid understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other global privacy policies
• Experience with international programs and direct-to-consumer products
• Knowledge of media/TV landscape
• Software/technology company experience