Financial Analyst, Marketing Strategy (Hulu)
Hulu's Originals Marketing Operations team is seeking a Marketing Finance Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the team with managing budgets and actuals, billing and invoices, and financial reporting. As a Marketing Finance Analyst at Hulu you will directly interact with various marketing teams, such as Marketing Activations, Publicity, Creative Marketing, Awards, Social Media, Photography, Events and Talent Relations. You will serve as the centralized resource for financial operations while establishing clear communication and aligned objectives throughout the fiscal year. We are looking for a professional with the resourcefulness to tackle any assignment, think through it, and readily grasp the most efficient and effective way to get to the goal!
• 2+ years prior experience with invoice processing/accounts payables, ideally at a streaming or entertainment company
• Excellent Excel/Google Sheets skills
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail without losing sight of broader objectives
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to summarize ideas and issues to Executive management
• Ability to drive and implement process improvements across key activities
• Ability to work well in teams, both within the group and also with other business units
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at the same time and meet deadlines, while keeping management properly informed
• Ambitious and positive attitude, with the ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
• Bachelor's Degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv6vw-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.