The Hulu Data and Analytics organization is seeking an Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our Advanced Analytics, Content team. As Analyst, you will join our content team that applies analytical rigor to optimize our content portfolio.
The right person for this role has exceptional analytical capabilities, thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves problem-solving, is a strong communicator, and is passionate about television and movie content. If you are someone who gains personal satisfaction from utilizing data to drive business decisions and you're eager to learn, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Apply advanced analytics techniques (data mining, data visualization, statistical analysis, machine learning) on large-scale, high-dimensional data to help drive business decisions
• Analyze customer behavior (e.g., genre preferences, viewing patterns) to identify unmet customer needs and untapped content opportunities
• Ideate and develop new metrics and KPIs, measuring content performance for both tactical and strategic decision-making
• Provide ad-hoc analysis support for stakeholders to help move the business forward
• Effectively communicate actionable results through compelling data storytelling across the organization
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science or equivalent knowledge
• Proficiency in SQL and experience with R and/or Python
• Experience in statistical analysis and machine learning techniques: decision trees, regression, clustering etc.
• Demonstrated ability working independently and applying creativity in solving open-ended problems
• Outstanding data storytelling skills through verbal, written, and visual communication
• Master's degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science or equivalent knowledge
• A passion for Media and Entertainment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk3o7-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.