Manager - Business Affairs
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu is looking for a transactions attorney with marketing and advertising experience, including in the digital media space, to support our fast-paced and innovative Marketing teams. The right person for this role will have strong transactional skills and attention to detail, pragmatic problem-solving approaches and an understanding of the latest developments in digital advertising and best practices for marketers. If you are someone who enjoys working at a fast-paced technology and media company on a variety of projects for different stakeholders, then this is a great role for you.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience practicing intellectual property, corporate or transactional law at a law firm or in-house legal department
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working in the intellectual property, marketing and digital advertising, or data privacy spaces
• Familiarity with intellectual property, licensing and clearance and SAG-AFTRA and other guild issues
• Understanding of relevant federal and state consumer protection laws and regulations
• Proactive and solutions-oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment and assess legal risk vis-à-vis business objectives
• JD or equivalent
• Strong academic credentials
• Admission to California State Bar in good standing or willingness and qualification to be Registered In-House Counsel.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1w1y-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.