Hulu's Marketing organization is seeking an Associate Paid Social Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our Subscriber Acquisition team. As an Associate Paid Social Manager at Hulu, you will be working on a cross-functional team to help execute media campaigns across Paid Social and YouTube. These campaigns support a variety of business initiatives with objectives ranging from brand awareness to subscriber acquisition.
The successful candidates will have a passion for social media, and experience scaling campaigns across all major publishers (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc). They will also bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mentality to the role, which will be essential to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
What You'll Do
• Lead end-to-end set up and QA of performance campaigns across paid social platforms
• Own daily campaign monitoring, pacing, optimization, tracking and reporting
• Manage delivery of all creative assets for performance campaigns
• Assist with budget tracking and process invoices/POs on a monthly basis
• Contribute data and insights to regular reporting, such as weekly channel reports and content campaign wrap ups
• Create and maintain campaign documentation inclusive of flowcharts, acquisition charts, media purchase authorizations, creative delivery charts, etc.
• Maintain media budgets and overall budget summaries for assigned campaigns
• Clearly communicate campaign changes and performance to the acquisition team and other strategic partners
What To Bring
• 2+ years managing paid social campaigns
• Deep knowledge of & mastery of social platforms (i.e. Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, & YouTube)
• Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
• Experience in setting up and optimizing paid social campaigns
• Exposure to acquisition strategy and experience with direct response campaigns
• Ability to build and foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Entertainment industry experience
• Agency experience
• Experience with Sprinklr or other social reporting tools
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7152-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.