Hulu's Marketing team is seeking a progressive creative maker/leader to build campaigns that help Hulu achieve its business goals. As an Associate Creative Director on our internal Creative Studio team, you will be responsible for a range of work from high profile campaigns to in product assets, from concept through to execution. Working closely with the marketing team and with cross-functional teams you will bring to life compelling stories around our brand and content and will play a key role in how we continue to redefine TV. The right person for this role is collaborative, open-minded, inspiring and very comfortable working in a fluid environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Develop creative campaigns to drive brand love, subscriber growth and customer retention in partnership with marketing campaign managers.
• Ideate and collaborate with cross functional campaign teams including designers, producers, copywriters, and art directors to deliver world class creative.
• Build and execute multi channel campaigns including both traditional and new / innovative channels.
• Work across all creative disciplines to ensure brand consistency
• Foster a culture of collaboration, creative ambition and dedication to craft
• Partner with business leaders to drive innovative ideas that support our aggressive growth goals
• Ensure creative quality, consistency, and cohesiveness across all creative executions
WHAT TO BRING
• 5+ years of experience in the creative industry with a proven track record of building and delivering world-class creative ideas and campaigns
• Agency experience
• Experience working as an integral part of multidisciplinary campaign teams
• Expertise in digital/social platforms and how to use them in innovative ways
• Cross functional skills, with the ability to collaborate with internal and external partners, and to align others around a clear goal
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically, to go effortlessly from high concept to hard-working detail
• A love for all things Hulu!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n3y7-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.