Senior Account Executive
New York, NY
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive in our New York Office. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and highly organized, with strong writing skills and a passion for public relations, social media, and current events. Senior Account Executives are a vital part of our team, leading select accounts while providing support for multiple clients across different industries.
What You'll Get
• Ongoing professional development
• Invaluable experience
• A dedicated, fun and supportive group of colleagues
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
As directed by a supervisor, a Senior Account Executive will:
• Lead select accounts and serve as account support for multiple clients across media, advocacy, music, lifestyle, and entertainment brands
• Create and draft pitches that result in positive media coverage for clients
• Serve as key day-to-day contact with clients; lead weekly account calls and manage activity within accounts
• Create and draft consumer-facing communications materials, including press releases, media alerts, backgrounders, event invites, pitches and other documents; edit writing of junior staff
• Research and brainstorm editorial opportunities for clients
• Coordinate logistics of on-air bookings and interviews; serve as liaison between clients and the press
• Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists across print, broadcast and online outlets
• Represent clients at industry events, trade shows, vendor meetings, and other external opportunities as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq09xd-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.
High10 Media is a global communications agency which creates and implements intelligent, holistic communications strategies that succeed in our complex media environment.