Full Time Job
In House Creative Content Coordinator
Herzog & Company
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Award-winning Entertainment Company located in North Hollywood is searching for a Content Coordinator to join the team.
• Assist with creative vision on all projects per client and brand, including writing proposals, concepts and scripts
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all active projects: Assist Producers and Post Team with maintaining Master Calendar, including project forecasts, production shoot dates and finishing schedule
• Keep list of projects up to date with latest version numbers cuts, delivery deadlines, etc.
• Create, request and maintain Project Start Forms, Project Numbers, Project Codes and assign Pod Numbers
• Maintain project files and documents, including rough cuts, transcripts, etc on servers and elsewhere.
• Facilitate getting all production media (cards and hard drives from camera/audio ops) through the post production process, making sure it is correctly labeled in the vault, ingested properly and sent out for transcription if necessary.
• Assist relaying information to production department for shoots
• Assist on set as needed
• Prior to Project Start, assess and plan with the Creative Content Team to determine approximate
schedule and expected needs for Editors, AEs, and Support Staff including footage ingests,
transcription, logging, etc.
• Create and adjust bookings in the Farmer’s Wife as needed
• Work with Post Supervisor for AE booking and assignments
• Liaise with Post Team regarding bays, Editors, Vault Staff, general work, dub needs, etc.
• Coordinate schedules for final deliveries with post team, including all paperwork, outputs, dubs and
assets as required by clients
• In preparation for all final deliveries, confirm delivery specifications with client and distribute post
• Send files to clients, QC before sending
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Work regularly with Producers to identify and develop new client relationships in order to establish
connections and pitch for new business
• Send out Production Weekly report
• Liaise with clients, relay messages and answer calls for Producer, and help facilitate all requests
• Schedule runs/courier requests and shipping when necessary
• Anticipate needs for lunches/dinners for department members and editors and/or client meetings
and place orders
• Schedule weekly creative content departmental meeting
• 2 to 3 years entertainment related experience
• Must be organized, proactive and detail oriented
• Must have professional phone etiquette
• Must be a team player and collaborate well with others
• Must have strong writing skills
• Must be proficient in Mac office applications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3467x-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.