Hearst Television in Charlotte, North Carolina is looking for a Station Specialist to join our Ad Operations team. From processing orders, preparing daily logs, and completing general ad operations responsibilities, you will provide support and solutions to sales team members and sales management at stations in assigned markets. You will report to the Ad Operations Manager.
Responsibilities include the maintenance, assignment, and processing of traffic instruction files from agencies and advertisers.
• Prepare and maintain on-air logs through careful management of commercial inventory
• Maximization of both revenue and inventory for a group of stations
• Use innovative problem solving to achieve station goals
• Print and export of stations daily program logs
• Help implement HTV Best Practices and SOPs
• Organized and detailed oriented
• Analyze large quantities of data and identify important trends
• Strong communications skills
• Work calmly against deadlines
• Team player - you will be working will all levels in the organization
• Must be computer literate and experienced with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System; training will be provided
• Related military experience will be considered
At Hearst Television we tell stories every day. Stories about people of all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and identities. That's why, behind the scenes, we believe in being an organization as diverse and varied as the audience we reach, ensuring that the content we create is more compassionate, and more representative of the communities we serve.
Hearst's benefit programs are modern, flexible and designed to focus on you. As a Hearst employee, you and your spouse or partner or dependents would have access to the following benefits.
• Medical | Dental | Vision
• 401(k) matching
• Emotional Wellness Support
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Parental Leave
• LGBTQ+ Health Services
• Additional benefits to meet your and your family's needs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbz676-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.