Great Location! Great Company! Great Job! Are you looking to join one of the nation's most diversified media, information, and technology companies? One that offers a continuous learning environment, opportunities for advancement, and exceptional benefits? Then industry leader Hearst Television may be your perfect fit.
Located in beautiful Charlotte, our Ad Operations unit has a unique opening for a Station Specialist. Based at our state-of-the-art Hub, this position supports Hearst Television's 32 stations across the country. From processing orders, preparing daily logs, and completing general ad operations duties, you will provide support and solutions to sales team members and sales management at stations in assigned markets.
• Prepare and maintain on-air logs through careful management of commercial inventory
• Maximization of both revenue and inventory for a group of stations
• Utilize innovative problem solving and decision-making skills to achieve station goals
• Printing and exporting of stations daily program logs
• Assist in the implementation of HTV Best Practices and SOPs
• Organized and detailed oriented
• Ability to analyze large quantities of data and identify critical trends
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Willingness to learn and take on all tasks assigned
• Team player - will be working will all levels in the organization
• Onsite attendance is required
• Must be computer literate and experienced with Microsoft Office
• Experience with WideOrbit system preferred, but not required. Will train the right candidate
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive pay - commensurate with experience
• Extensive training program
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401k plan
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Career advancement opportunities
Apply today to learn more about the first-class benefits Hearst has to offer!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8wb1-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.