Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels - print, digital, video, and social – with sophisticated content creation, distribution, and data capabilities. We create, package, and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing media for the 21st century.
• Write, test, debug code for our Node/React/Next.js application.
• Be an important part of defining and estimating the work that the team commits to.
• Help challenge existing or define new processes.
• Consistently review your teammates' code.
• Participate in all scrum ceremonies
• Work across teams with other engineers and/or across disciplines with scrum masters, product owners, designers, etc.
• You have 3+ years of work experience.
• You have a positive and empathetic attitude.
• You have a desire to learn and continuously improve.
Perks of Working for Hearst:
• Option for fully remote position with office located in NYC overlooking Central Park in beautiful, Platinum LEED-certified Hearst Tower.
• On-premise clinic and gym.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Generous vacation and personal days.
• Discounts with hundreds of partners.
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
• Company matched 401k.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv20q7-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.