New York, NY
Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels - print, digital, video and social – with sophisticated content creation, distribution and data capabilities. We create, package and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing media for the 21st century.
What You'll Do
• Write, test, debug code for our Node/React/Next.js application.
• Be an important part of defining and estimating the work that the team commits to.
• Help challenge existing or define new processes.
• Consistently review your teammates' code.
• Participate in all scrum ceremonies Work across teams with other engineers and/or across disciplines with scrum masters, product owners, designers, etc.
Who You Are
• You have 3+ years of work experience.
• You have a positive and empathetic attitude.
• You have a desire to learn and continuously improve.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.