- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionYour Impact:
Hearst Magazines is looking for a Senior Campaign Manager. Senior Campaign Managers work closely and in partnership with our Account Managers and Program Managers to ensure all campaigns are launched successfully and optimized to exceed client goals.
The job requires daily use of Google Ads Manager, uploading client 3rd Party tags and creative, testing and QA of custom rich media units, pulling and analyzing reporting and campaign optimization.
What You'll Do:
• Manage, mentor and train a team of Campaign Managers
• Manage and support Campaign Managers for proper execution and delivery of digital ad campaigns using Google Ads Manager
• Support the Campaign Managers while investigating and resolving billing disputes
• Training documentation creation
• QA campaigns - Extra set of eyes to strengthen the team
• Responsible for implementation and optimization of all digital media campaigns and work closely with Program Management to execute
• Manage Ad operations functions (collect campaign assets, traffic and thoroughly QA third party tags, and align with reporting and performance expectations)
• Campaign Optimization (monitor campaign pacing to meet client KPIs, provide optimization recommendations and work with AM & PM to implement, and proactively flag issues with trafficking or reporting to ensure full delivery of campaigns)
• Own reporting (provide internal and external reporting and work with AMs & PMs on comprehensive wrap reports highlighting top performing elements, insights and recommendations for future campaigns)
• Work with Finance on accurate billing and 3rd Party reporting if necessary
• Support the Account Management Team in investigating and resolving billing disputes
• Communicate daily with sales and sales support teams, acting as their ad-ops and optimization expert
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry standards in ad technology, including ad verification, view ability, and programmatic ad serving
• Ensure that any internal systems are properly mapped to clients 3P systems and that those mappings are correctly and consistently maintained
Who You Are:
• A bachelor's degree
• 3+ years in campaign management, optimization, and/or digital ad ops and trafficking experience with proficiency in Google Ads Manager (DFP)
• Proficiency in Google Ads Manager (DFP) is a must
• Demonstrated analytical skillset with strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Quick learner and able to rapidly acquire and apply technical knowledge
• Prior DMP experience is helpful, but not required
• Experience with ad servers and technologies ( GAM aka DFP, DSM,, VAST video) a plus
• Flexible, personable attitude; ability to develop excellent professional relationships with all levels of personnel
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
For New York City, the estimated salary range for this position is between $85,000 and $90,000. For Easton, PA, the estimated salary range for this position is between $75,000 and $85,000. The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn5j0k-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $85,000 to $90,000 Per Year ($ USD)
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.