We are looking for a Manager on our Memberships team who is dynamic, solutions-oriented, and customer-focused to drive revenue across magazine-branded subscription programs. This team's mission is to develop direct relationships with our most engaged audiences by bundling the best of what each of our magazine brands have to offer. The Membership Manager will be responsible for supporting the growth of digital-based Membership programs by partnering with various functions, in particular Edit, Product, Marketing, and our team's Analyst.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical skillset, experience working with many partners of an organization, and a proven ability to effectively communicate and present to cross-functional stakeholders.
What you'll do:
• Collaborate with Edit teams to optimize and improve program features and offerings to maximize member satisfaction and retention
• Coordinate program updates and marketing promotion pages with various partners, including Marketing and Customer Service teams
• Partner with our team's Analyst to:
• Assess sales performance, track business drivers and determine areas of opportunity across programs
• Request, QA and test program landing pages, campaign offers, etc.
• Maintain marketing campaign analytics and attribution
• Create ad-hoc analyses and relevant business reporting
• Work with Product, and other cross-functional teams within Hearst to develop innovative solutions to business questions and processes and improve member experiences
• Act as a liaison with the tech team to gather requirements and develop features
• Implement tools and processes that help streamline operations for the Memberships team
Who you are:
• 4+ years of relevant experience, including business/marketing analysis, or consulting
• Critical thinker with strong relationship management, communication, and presentation skills
• Excellent quantitative skills, particularly using Microsoft Excel
• Innately curious, always asking ''how can we do this better?'' and providing actionable solutions
• Team player, ability to be flexible, work with, and learn from many different partners
• Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
• Proficient in Google Analytics, Looker, or other business intelligence/reporting tools
• Familiar with media/ecommerce metrics throughout the funnel from traffic/pageviews to sales/conversion rates
• Media or e-commerce experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y94e-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.