The Programming Administrator for Boston market leading stations WCVB-TV (Boston) and WMUR-TV (Manchester) – as well as their second digital sub-channels ''MeTV Boston'' and ''MeTV New Hampshire'' - reports to The Director of Programming and Communications and provides administrative support for the programming departments at WCVB Channel 5 and WMUR Channel 9.
• Manage stations' program schedules (local, syndication, network)
• Manage listings services and manage all feed/distribution information for programming
• Responsible for managing and updating station's Over the Top (OTT) streaming clearances, black-out schedules, and MVPD program streams
• Manage FCC Requirements and Reporting (Children's Programming Reports, Commercial Time Limits Compliance, and Closed Captioning Requirements)
• Assist with social media promotion of station programming and respond to viewer correspondence
• Interact with all departments at station, as well as network, syndicator, community partners, etc.
• Ideal candidate should be proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Applicant should have outstanding organizational skills and be detailed oriented.
• Preferably, applicant should have related experience working at a television station and be familiar with program operations, scheduling, and planning, as well as an understanding of FCC reporting requirements.
• Be a strong team player, take initiative, and be an enthusiastic go-to person
• Two to three years' experience in the capacities listed above is preferred.
• BS degree preferred
• Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxzy3-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.