Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, Car and Driver, Road & Track, Runner's World, and many more. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels - print, digital, video and social – with sophisticated content creation, distribution and data capabilities. We create, package and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing media for the 21st century.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a capacity for understanding technical B2B and B2C products in the publishing industry and with great messaging and storytelling skills. You will be collaborating on a customer-centric narrative and marketing strategy to drive top-level business goals as we bring a new enterprise platform , Resin, to market. As a key team member in this space you will have the opportunity to help lead early market development efforts, create sales and marketing materials to drive early growth and adoption and help establish our customer help center. You will partner closely with Media Platforms Product Managers, Hearst Magazines Editors, Design, Marketing, and CDS Client Services and Support teams.
Hearst's Media Platforms division is Hearst's internal product, technology and design group, which spans both CDS Global and Hearst Magazines. For more information go to https://www.mediaplatforms.hearst.com.
What You'll Do
• Study company products and become an expert in the market space
• Understand the competitive landscape - understand how the competition is positioned
• Translate technical details into benefits for the user
• Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, customer help center, marketing and sales collateral)
• Create how-to and FAQ materials for the customer help center
• Work cross-functionally with Product, Client Services, Design and Support
• Manage internal communications around feature releases and product updates
Who You Are
• You have 2-4 years of experience working in marketing, technical customer support, or product marketing
• You have knowledge of or experience in the digital publishing industry
• You have excellent communication skills
• You have experience working in a CMS, Google apps (slides, docs), keynote, or PowerPoint
• You are a self-driven problem solver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykzpp-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.