Hearst's Performance Marketing team works strategically with Affiliate Partnerships, Programmatic Yield, and Edit teams to launch, optimize, and analyze search & social campaigns to drive high-performing traffic across our digital brands. As a part of this team, the Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for media buying and traffic acquisition across self-serve tools such as Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager, as well as developing team strategies. The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator, highly organized, possess a passion for analytics, and be extremely detail oriented. Please note: Candidates must include their resume in .pdf or .doc format with salary requirements to be considered.
Who You Are:
• Have a bachelor's degree and 3+ years of relevant work experience.
• Proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets.
• Comfortable working with large data sets and adept at organizing and interpreting data.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Commerce, digital media, search, or social buying experience is a plus.
For New York City, the estimated salary range for this position is between $70,000 and $75,000. The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4emjz-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.